Our Origin Story
A/C Rescue was founded in 2013 by Bradley Thompson, a 2nd generation HVAC technician in Dallas TX.
Bradley began working with his dad as a child, and grew up in the HVAC business. When he branched out on his own, he brought with him the field experience and practical business knowledge that he had gained over the years.
Today, A/C Rescue has grown from a 2 man operation to over 25 employees. We are a preferred vendor for all of the major Home Warranty companies in the Dallas area.
Our Staff & Technicians
Our office staff consists of Amanda L, Amanda T, Brittney and Scott, dedicated workers who are trained to provide an excellent customer service experience to each and every caller. They work together to solve any issues you may have, and strive to get your repair scheduled as soon as possible.
In the field, our HVAC service technicians are highly trained and skilled at diagnosing and repairing most any heating and cooling problem you might encounter.
- Cory Smock is a second generation HVAC tech who has worked with the company for some time now. Cory is one of more seasoned techs and we count on him to help us keep everyone cooling and heating properly during our busy times.
- Todd Puckett is a second generation HVAC tech and our field supervisor. Todd comes to us with a wealth of knowledge and his friendly demeanor make him a often requested technician.
- Kenny Nickerson has been with us for several years now. Our Nest t-stat, zone system, and damper system guru. We rely on Kenny to fix these types of systems on top of the normal equipment out there. We are lucky to have him!
- Equavious Gilkey started out as a helper, but quickly earned his own service vehicle. He is doing an excellent job and the customers think he’s just the best.
- Billy Mabry is our gentle giant. If you meet him you will understand. Billy has grown up in the home repair arena and has brought that knowledge to our company. We are lucky to have him.
- Robert Nickerson has been with us before and came back home! Robert has been in the industry for many years, even teaching HVAC at one of the top technical schools in the country. He is now acting as our installation and service manager and you will see him out in the field dealing with the more complicated calls. We are so glad to have him back on board with us.
- Daniel Reynolds came to us in 2021 with a lifetime of HVAC experience and it has shown itself over and over. Our customers love him and request that he is their tech constantly.
- Matthew Sprong has been with us for several years and is a solid tech all the way around, technical skills and customer service! Matt will go the extra mile (or two) to make his customers happy.
- Eddie Ray & Mike Sanford are our handy HVAC apprentices that our service techs couldn’t live without! These guys ride along with the seasoned techs to learn the trade and help in any way they can. They are greatly appreciated for all they do!